Vashkevich Nikolay Petrovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of computer engineering, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Karamysheva Nadezhda Sergeevna, Candidate of engineering sciences, software engineer, sub-department of computer engineering, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Zinkin Sergey Aleksandrovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of computer engineering, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The research object is the metacomputing systems of data and knowledge processing, distributed database systems. Under a metacomputer one should understand a virtual system with specified architecture, deployed on a global or local computing network. The research subject is the management processes of relation databases processing in metacomputers with logical ring architecture. The aim of the work is to develop and check the model of asynchronous processes interaction at processing of fragmentary relations of a relation database for basic operations of relation algebra in a logical ring of computer network units, forming a distributed system of database management.
Materials and methods. Research and organization of data processing management processes were carried out on the basis of formalism of asynchronous predicate networks with further statistical modeling of multiple coordinated productive rules execution.
Results. The authors demonstrated the possibility of using the model of asynchronous predicate networks for coordination of processes and agents at structurized data processing organization. The suggested methods and algorithms of distributed data processing may also be implemented in multicore processors, cluster systems, oriented towards agents’ interaction as well as message transmission.
Conclusions. The researchers suggested the basic schemes of execution of relation algebra’s binary and unary operations, determined over fragments, being disjoint subsets of relation sequences. The authors used well-known definitions and algorithms for execution of relation algebra’s operations for nonfragmented relations. The works shows the possibility of pipeline realization of operations in a logical ring that increases the level of parallelism at data processing in a distributed system of database management.
1. Troelsen E. Yazyk programmirovaniya C# 5.0 i platforma .NET 4.5 [C# 5.0 programming language and NET 4.5. platform]. Moscow: Vilyams, 2013, 1311 p.
2. Guzev V., Serdyuk Y. PaCT-2003, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer,2003,Vol.2763,pp.236-243.
3. Boreskov A., Kharlamov A., Markovskiy N. et al. Parallel'nye vychisleniya na GPU. Arkhitektura i programmnaya model' CUDA [GPU parallel computing. CUDA architecture and program model].Moscow:Izd-vo MGU,2012, 336p.
4. Motooka T., Khorikosi Kh., Sakauti M. et al. Komp'yutery na SBIS: v 2-kh kn. Kn. 2 [SBIS computers: in 2 books. Book 2]. Moscow: Mir, 1988, 366 p.
5. Barskiy A. B. Informatsionnye tekhnologii [Information technologies]. 2004, no. 7, pp. 62–65.
6. Meyer D. Teoriya relyatsionnykh baz dannykh [Relation database theory]. Moscow: Mir, 1987, 608 p.
7. Ul'man Dzh. Osnovy sistem baz dannykh [Basic database systems].Moscow:Finansy i statistika,1983,334p.
8. Codd E. F. Comm. ACM. 1970, vol. 13 (6), pp. 377–387.
9. Cheri S., Gotlob G., Tanka L. Logicheskoe programmirovanie i bazy dannykh [Logical programming and databases]. Moscow: Mir, 1992, 352 p.
10. PACX-MPI: The Grid-computing library PACX-MPI extending MPI for computational Grid. Available at: http://www.hlrs.de/organization/av/amt/research/pacx-mpi/ (accessed 12 October 2014).
11. Vashkevich N. P., Zinkin S. A., Karamysheva N. S. Infokommunikatsionnye tekhnologii [Infocommunication technologies]. 2013, no. 4, pp. 42–53.
12. Zinkina N. S. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2011, no. 1 (17), pp. 35–47.
13. Zinkina N. S., Shchekin R. V. Institut nauchnoy informatsii i monitoringa RAO. Ob"edinennyy fond elektronnykh resursov «Nauka i obrazovanie» [Institute of scientific information and monitoring of the Russian Academy of Education. Consolidated base of electronic resources “Science and Education”], No. OFERNiO–17006, 18 April 2011, No. TsITiS 50201150550, 27 April 2011.